Doing a startup is serious business. You will have to make some tough and irreversible decisions. Choosing the right Legal Entity is one of them. Please Read this post before you decide on the entity. It might help you choose the legal form most appropriate for your business. Give us a call once you are done and we will guide you!
- 1. You can call any of our Offices’s
- 2. They will request some basic information from you over phone.
- 3. We will request you for a payment ( You can pay online/Cash/Card/Cheque/Bank Transfer )
- 4. On receiving the payment, We will draft a deed and send it for your review and approval.
- 5. After your approval, We execute the deed in a Judicial Stamp Paper and send it along with the Forms to you for authentication.
- 6. The certificate of Registration with the registrar of Firms will be couriered to you
Price: Rs. 3500/- (Inclusive of all Govt. Fees and Incidentals)
Duration: 7 - 10 daysProcess Involved: